Children’s Place Survey
The Children’s Place was founded in1969 Hartford, Connecticut by David Pulver and Clinton Clark. They started their business by selling toys, apparel, and accessories before deciding that apparel had the most growth potential.
In the early 1980s, The Children’s Place was repositioned as a specialty retailer of children’s apparel for newborns to pre-teens and began offering private label merchandise as well as the branded product.
Other than this, you can join TJXStylePlus Canada to win Free Rewards.
As of October 31, 2015, the Company has around 1,085 stores in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, and an online store at www.childrensplace.com. It had 90 international stores open and operated by its franchise partners in 12 countries.
Children’s Place stores are divided into 6 specific size ranges sections such as Big Girls and Big Boys (4-16), Toddler Girls and Toddler Boys (12 months-5T), and Baby Girls and Baby Boys (up to 7 lbs-12 months).
Many of The Children’s Place stores are located in and around regional malls which includes some strip shopping centers, outlets, and street stores. The majority of their stores are small, traditional mall stores, although some Children’s Place outlets are in a big box format.
|Survey reward||Win $250 The Children’s Place gift card|
|Location||50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and Puerto Rico|
|Validity||January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019|
|Age limit||18 or above|
The Children’s Place customer satisfaction survey Reward
Prize: One prize per month will be given in this survey which is $250 The Children’s Place gift card.
Children’s place survey – How to Participate:
There are two methods through which you can get an entry into the survey sweepstakes:
- Online method
- Mail-in Method
Online Method – Make the purchase:
For the online method, you have to follow certain steps.
- For an online survey, you have to make a purchase from the store.
- Then, go the official survey website of Children’s place survey available at www.placesurvey.com.
- Now select your desired language.
- Write down the date of your visit and transaction number from the receipt to start the survey.
- Then complete the survey questions with your accurate and honest feedback.
- As you complete the survey, you will be invited to enter the sweepstakes. For this provide all your personal information to get an entry into the sweepstakes drawing.
Mail-in Method – Without purchase:
If you want to participate without making a purchase then you have to select the mail-in method.
For this purpose, write down your personal information such as full name, mailing address, day and evening phone number, email address and the month in which you want to enter on a 3” x 5” piece of paper and mail it to The Children’s Place postal address which is 500 Plaza Drive, Secaucus, NJ 07094.
The Children’s Place Survey – Rules
There are certain rules for the Children’s Place feedback survey.
- Complete the Children’s Place survey within seven days after making a purchase.
- You must have a receipt that contains a survey invitation.
- You must be a valid resident of the United States or the District of Columbia to take this survey.
- Age limit is required 18 years old.
- An employee at Children’s Place and their family member are not allowed for this survey.
Moreover, you can win a $1000 PC Gift Card on completing the storeopinion.ca survey.
- Contact Form: www.childrensplace.com/us/help-center/contact-us
- Phone Number: 1 (877) 752-2387