CVS is providing an excellent opportunity for its loyal customers. By taking the CVS survey at the CVS survey website you can win 2 tempting and fantastic types of cash prizes.
The main reason it continues to grow at such a rapid pace and that is the company strives to truly care about its customers. One way is that they listen to their customer feedback through the CVS survey at www.cvssurvey.com. Moreover, they also give rewards to those loyal customers with the chance to enter monthly sweepstakes to win $1,000 or $10 prize every month.
Every month the following winners are chosen. 1 grand prize $1,000 will be given to 1 lucky winner and 200 winners will win $10. Entries are limited to one $10 prize winner per household and one $1,000 winner per household per monthly drawing.
cvssurvey.com survey Details
Here’s all you need to know about the CVS survey.
|Survey Reward||Coupon, free bagel, gift card|
|Age Limit||18 and above|
|Entry Limit||One per receipt|
5 receipts per month
CVS-pharmacy has initiated this online customer feedback service to further enhance its products and services. The feedback is a simple questionnaire which asks you to rate and answer some simple questions about your shopping experience at the pharmacy. Moreover, in return of this small favor, you will enter the sweepstakes and may become the winner of the $1000 Grand Prize. Shop at Gordon Store and take your chance to win a $1000 Gift Card.
www.cvssuvey.com/sss Survey – Rules and Requirements
To take the CVS survey, you must fulfill the following requirements,
One must be the US, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico, resident.
- CVS employee or affiliated are ineligible to take the survey.
- You must be 18 or older.
- Entry limit of one per survey is necessary whether you enter online, by phone or mail
- You don’t need to make any purchase and enter using receipt/online survey, by calling the phone number on the receipt, or by the mail-in entry.
- Winners of this grand prize will be notified by phone, email or letter.
- Limit to one $1,000 and one $10 per household per monthly drawing.
- Taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
CVS Survey – Step by Step Guide
Follow the steps given below to successfully attempt the survey. These steps are an easy to follow guide for you.
- You have to make a purchase at a CVS
- Save your receipt to participate in the survey.
- Visit the Official Site at www.cvssurvey.com and select language of your preference.
- Now consult your receipt and enter your 17 digit survey number.
- Answer all survey questions to complete the survey, and you will be automatically entered into the monthly sweepstakes drawing with a chance to win $1,000.
- Moreover, with this single entry, you will also enter the monthly sweepstakes to win $10.
Alternate Ways to Take The CVS Survey
There are many other ways to enter the CVS health survey, if you haven’t bought any medicines it doesn’t matter you can still enter the sweepstakes and try your luck.
Make a purchase at a CVS store. Contact on the phone number given on your receipt to record your survey entry.
Enter By Mail
As there is no restriction of purchase required for entry into the sweepstakes, you can do a mail-in entry.
Simply take a piece of paper and write your name, mailing address and phone number on it.
Address and mail the paper to CVS Pharmacy $1,000 Monthly Sweepstakes, 16200 Dallas Parkway, Suite 140, Dallas, Texas 75248-6897. Also, Visit & share your Picknsave feedback to Win a Whopping $5000 Kroger Gift Card.
About Consumer Value Stores
It is a famous pharmacy store which provides prescription drugs, medicines, beauty products, cosmetics, and many other products. It is a subsidiary of CVS health was started by two brothers as the first store in 1963 in Lowell Massachusetts. By 1964 it progressed a lot and had already grown to 17 stores in the area.
The word CVS stands for “Consumer Value Stores”, which reflects the store’s mission in these three words. Though it looks that CVS doesn’t stand for anything, however, these three letters represent the core company’s main goal which is to give value to its customers.
By 1974 the store had already achieved $100 million in yearly sales and was still growing at a rapid pace, and by 1985 it had skyrocketed to $1 billion in yearly sales. More recently in 2011, its annual revenue has reached over $100 billion. Now the company generates a revenue of around $153 billion as of 2015.
CVS Pharmacy Store Customer Support
Please call us at 1-800-SHOP-CVS / 1-800-746-7287
OR visit cvs.com for more detailed customer support.
- Official Website: www.cvs.com
- Survey Website: www.cvssurvey.com