Edinburgh Woollen Mill is a Carlisle based retailer which specialize in clothing, along with interests in homewares and destination shopping for tourists. It is wholly operated by the Dubai-based British billionaire Philip Day. The EWM offers its customers quality products and brands, at an affordable price. They have an ewmcares com customer shopping survey directed at www.ewmcares.com where you can share your feedback.
The company has a huge collection of exclusive brands in their stores including Isle, James Pringle, PG field, Hector Russell, The cashmere shop, Proquip, Hippo men’s collection, and the Golf company which is making good quality golf wear for men and women.
Moreover, win a validation code on participating in the torrid customer survey.
They are a major national retailer with 400 retail stores ranging from the high street store, tourist stores, garden center concessions, and larger format Destination Stores.
The company’s Edinburgh Woollen Mill store’s main focus is on men and women who are above the age of 40. This business then turned into new markets in a few years.
In May 2018, Edinburgh Woollen Mill decided to transfer their HQ from Langholm to Carlisle.
This brand has been owned by several equity holdings over the previous decade. The company was bought out by the newly formed EWM Group. Later it was subject to a secondary, management takeover in 2002, led by the current chief executive, Phillip Day.
Therefore, their main focus is on delivering quality products, great value, and excellent service levels.
They have a huge national retailer with 400 retail branches ranging from High Street stores, Garden Centre concessions, Tourist stores, and larger format Destination Stores. They have the control of the product development and supply chain ensures that they can deliver the best yarns and fabric which not only fit perfectly but will stand the test of time.
The store staff are quite intelligent and provide helpful personal service to their customers.
On participating in the ewmcares com customer shopping survey, people will have a www.ewmcares.com £5 voucher which you can use in the future.
|Survey reward||Win voucher for £5 off your next £30|
|Age limit||18 or above|
|Survey validity||January 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020|
ewmcares Survey – Step by Step Guide
Follow these steps in order to complete the ewmcares survey.
- Firstly, go to your nearest The Edinburgh Woollen Mill store so that you will get a receipt slip of your visit. The slip will have a survey code on it.
- Then visit the official website available at www.ewmcares.com on your electronic device.
- After this step writes down the survey code.
- Now enter the store number, transaction number, date, and time of the visit.
- You also have to enter your Personal Information such as name, email address and phone number.
- Answer all the survey questions honestly. Submit The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey.
- Once you are done with the survey, receive a gift card worth £250 in the monthly sweepstakes contest.
ewmcares.com – Rules
Here are the rules for the www.ewmcares.com survey.
- For this ewmcares survey, you must be the residents of the United Kingdom.
- A recent receipt slip from a visit to The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Customer Survey is necessary.
- Take one survey per month.
- The age limit is a minimum of 18 years old at the time of entry.
- You should aware of the English language.
- The employees, their family members, the sponsors, and their subsidiaries can’t participate in the Survey.
- You can’t sell or transmit the prize.
Furthermore, win $250 The Children’s Place gift card on completing the Children’s place survey.
Customer Service Phone Number
- United Kingdom – 0808 202 0242
- International – +44 (0) 1387 382 732
- Fax: 01387 380 920