Fatburger Inc. was founded in the neighborhood of Exposition Park in Los Angeles, California in 1947 by Lovie Yancey.
Earlier it was named as “Mr. Fatburger” on behalf of Yancey’s boyfriend.
It is a well known American fast casual restaurant chain whose tagline says that The Last Great Hamburger Stand. In this fast food restaurant chain, the food is properly cooked and made to order. Some Fatburger branches have a liquor license, as well as Fat Bars.
Moreover, win a validation code on completing the Costa Vida survey.
At Fatburger, every meal made to order, just the way the customers want it, every time. At their branch, they also use fresh ingredients and traditional cooking methods. They don’t use artificial things like the heat-lamps or microwaves in their stands.
They are best known for serving fresh-never-frozen, lean-beef, chicken, turkey, and veggie burgers & sandwiches. Their hand-scooped, real ice cream milkshakes, homemade-from-scratch onion rings, and build your own burger experience.
Its headquarters are located in Beverly Hills, California. Other than the United States of America, the chain operates in 19 different countries.
The Fatburger menu’s main item and the main focus are on hamburgers. It offers patties of varying size, small to large, and in varying number patties, along with add-ons such as cheese, bacon, and eggs.
Lovie Yancey bought out her start-up partners and retained sole ownership of the Fatburger brand until the year 1990. She keeps and operates the original store on Western Avenue along with the La Cienega Boulevard store.
In January 2013, Fatburger started its first branch chain in Pakistan in the city Karachi. Seeing the success of the burgers and positive response in Pakistan, Fatburger then decided to open its branch in Lahore which was the biggest flagship outlet globally in June 2013.
|Survey reward||Win Validation code to redeem offer|
|Location||50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada|
|Receipt limit||One time|
|Age limit||18 or above|
|Survey Validity||January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019|
Fatburger survey – Prize
You will get a validation code to redeem the offer printed on your next visit after submitting the Fatburger survey
fatburger.com – How to enter
Follow these steps to participate in the online survey conducted by Fatburger.
- Above all, go the official website of Fatburger which is accessible at www.fatburger.com/feedback.
- On a new page, you have to choose whether you have a pleasant or unpleasant experience. A different survey will open in front of you depending on your answer.
- Similarly, give honest and truthful answers while filling out the survey.
- Then enter your personal information like your name and email address.
- Furthermore brief about your negative or positive experiences in the text box.
- Hence, the company contacts you regarding the survey, so be sure to keep your confirmation number.
Fatburger Survey Rules
There are certain rules for this Fatburger survey.
- You need an electronic device with a good internet connection.
- You have an understanding of the English language.
- An only legal resident of 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada can participate.
- You can use the receipt slip only one time.
Furthermore, you can win a $500 cash prize on submitting the firehouselistens survey.
- Phone: (310) 319-1850
- Address: 9720 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 500 Beverly Hills, CA 90212