Foot Locker Survey
The Foot Locker Survey is nothing more than a very easy and short online questionnaire. It was designed to allow YOU to tell the company everything you like and dislike about it. YOUR feedback is the one that matters in the Survey. That is why you should rush over to the www.footlocker.com survey right now! Simply answer all the questions and valuable prizes await you afterward!
Foot Locker Survey Details
|Survey Reward||$10 discount on purchase of $50|
|Entry Limit||One per receipt|
|Requirement||Foot Action receipt with survey code|
The way that the Foot Locker Survey works are very simple. All you need to make sure you have is a Foot Locker transaction number. This will typically be found on your receipt. Then, simply go to the official site of the survey listed below. Answer all survey questions honestly and in detail for in order to win a valuable discount! Completing the survey should take no more than a few minutes. Plus, if you have visited the kidsfootlocker then you can again avail a discount of $10 off on kidsfootlocker survey.
Foot Locker Guest Survey – Requirements
Following requirements must be kept in mind before starting the survey.
- A basic understanding of Spanish or English
- A computer, mobile device, laptop or tablet with internet access
- A recent and valid Foot locker receipt with a survey invitation
- The code on the receipt is only valid within 14 days of the purchase
- One receipt can only be used to take one survey
- The coupon code is only redeemable within 7 days of taking the survey
- You must be a legal resident of the USA or UK to take the survey
FootLockerSurvey – Step by Step guide
- Go to the official survey website at www.footlockersurvey.com
- Choose your preferred language
- Then Enter the 5-digit foot locker store number
- Next, Enter the footlocker transaction number
- Enter the date and time of your most recent visit
- Answer all survey questions truthfully and honestly
- Write down the validation code displayed upon the completion of the survey in order to get $10 off on your next $50+ purchase.
Win a United dairy farmers Survey coupon code for a special offer
Footlocker is one of the most popular sportswear and footwear retailers in America. Founded by F. W. Woolworth and Santiago Lopez in 1974, Footlocker was formerly known as Woolworth Corporation. The company was founded in New York City, US. The name was changed to Footlocker in 2001.
The company headquarters are still in its place of establishment, New York. There are more than 3,310 stores owned by Footlocker which generates annual revenue of more than $7 billion. Take the Logan Listens Survey to win a $3 discount on your next purchase.
- Customer Care Phone for Troubleshooting: 00 1 715-261-9708
- Telephone UK: 0800-3316062
- Headquarter Address: 330 West 34th Street, New York City, New York, United States.
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Foot Locker Survey Website: www.footlockersurvey.com