Sobeys is a supermarket chain. It is the second-largest food retailer in Canada. Fill Sobey’s survey at www.sobeys.com/mysobeys and get a chance to win $1,000 Sobey’s Gift Card.
They are concerned about their customer’s views about Sobeys so fill their customer satisfaction survey with loyalty and get a chance to get entered into sweepstakes.
Sobey’s mission and values all have to do with offering affordable, good quality food for everyone because good food is a must, it’s your right. Visit www.sobeys.con/mysobeys like to encourage Canadians to choose a healthy lifestyle to eat well as it is good for their health, choose the highest quality of products, and commit to a sustainable lifestyle. Win £500 Argos Gift Card by filling Argo’s survey.
|Sweepstakes Prize||$1,000 Sobey's Gift Card|
|Survey Prize||Sweepstakes Entry|
Visit the official website of Sobey’s and get a chance to win the reward. Fill their survey and get entered into sweepstakes. As no purchase is necessary to fill the survey so don’t miss the chance and avail the offer.
Reward – sobeys.com/mysobeys
The reward is $1,000 Sobey’s Gift Card.
Rules – MySobeys Survey
- No purchase required is required to fill the survey.
- To take the survey online with a purchase to enter, or enter with no purchase through phone or you must take help calling a store associate.
- You must have a recent receipt with you.
Enter online with a purchase- www.sobeys.com/mysobeys
- You need to buy something at Sobeys.
- Keep the valid and recent receipt with you and do not throw it away.
- Go online to the survey website at www.sobeys.com/mysobeys. Click here.
- Answer all survey questions with loyalty.
- Enter your correct contact information in detail.
- After filling the survey you are now entered into the sweepstakes.
Enter in-store or by phone with no purchase – www.sobeys/mysobeys
- Call at 1-866-215-9006 and enter using the phone. No purchase is required.
- You can also ask an in-store associate for help entering the store without any purchase.
Sobey’s was started back in 1907. John William Sobey started in Nova Scotia as a small meat delivery business. He delivered fresh meat using a horse-drawn cart, as it was still 1907.
Reflecting this sentiment of hard times and change, Sobeys had to choose to focus on its most profitable and quality stores and closed almost 50 of its underperforming grocery locations in 2014. Win $1000 Cash Prize by filling Academy feedback survey.
Contact on their mail address,
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-888-944-0442
M-F 8am to 5pm AST
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-888-821-5557
M-F 8am to 4:30pm EST
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-800-723-3929
M-F 8am to 5pm MST
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 1-866-672-0061
M-F 8am to 5pm EST
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org