NJMCDirect – Pay & Verify your Traffic Ticket
If the people of New Jersy wants to fulfill the needs of the parking tickets and for all those who have received parking tickets from New Jersey, NJMCDirect is the answer to their questions. Using this website is very easy but if you need further help, you can read the details on this page.
If you want to pay for the traffic violation online, this can be helpful for you. You can easily view the details regarding the traffic ticket you have acquired by simply visiting the official website.
Njmcdirect is the web portal of New Jersey Courts.
What is New Jersey Courts?
If anyone of you would like to check the system of New Jersey’s Legal, you can easily do it by checking out their website. The legal system is composed of different judges that specialize in solving various topics such as the following:
- Family Matters
- Criminal Law
- Other Disputes
The other or primary types of The New Jersey Court System are the following:
- Tax Court
- Superior Court
- Appellate Division
- New Jersey Supreme Court
Things You Need to Access NJMCDirect
There are some details that you need to know in order to access your traffic ticket as soon as in possible time:
- Laptop or any other device you can use to connect to the website.
- License plate number
- Ticket number
- Ticket prefix
- Court ID
You can already pay for it directly through the website. So, you are now accessible to your parking ticket.
NJMC Official Website
Before you begin using the web portal you must have a copy of your traffic ticket notice as well as your driver’s license with you. As soon as you access the website pay ticket link www.njmcdirect.com, you will be asked to key-in the ticket number, ticket prefix, court ID as well as your license plate number. After you have fulfilled these details in, you will then be able to view the details about your traffic ticket
NJ Ticket Login
If you want to get login Njmcdirect you have to enter your user Id with a related password by going through the official website www.njmcdirect.com
Step-by-step procedure to get access to NJMCticket
If you want to view the details of your parking ticket, simply follow the steps that will be mentioned below:
- You have to prepare all of the items for your traffic information.
- Go to NJMC Direct Website
- Enter needed information on designated fields.
- Take a look at the date written on the left side of the screen regarding the date when you can pay for the ticket.
- Follow the steps needed to pay for your ticket effectively.
- There, you will find a link named HELP that you can click on if you need further assistance.
If you are so curious about using the website, remember that you will not be able to do this successfully so that you can have all of the information and details of your parking ticket. Go to the website after 4 days, so you have received the parking ticket that you can access the ticket and pay for it directly. If you want to know something, contact the municipal court directly by calling them by phone or by going to the office directly.
Pay Ticket Online NJMC
You should have a VISA or a MasterCard before you can begin using this online facility. Take note that there is a convenience fee that you will have to pay if you make use of this online payment and the facility is only available at certain times. Check out the website for information on the schedule.
You can access the Traffic Ticket Search Link through the website. Search for the link at the upper right-hand corner of the page. A link will be there that says Search for Traffic Ticket or Time Payment Order. Simply place all the needed information in the designated fields.
Verify Your Traffic Ticket Online at NJMCDirect
Through the website, NjmcDirect helps you to pay for your tickets easily. You do not need to go to the office to pay any more just to pay the fines when you can do it easily through the website.
People who live far and from a different state will usually find this convenient because they do not have to go back to New Jersey anymore just to pay.
Verifying Traffic Ticket Online Through NJMCDirect
The steps which help Njmcdirect to verify the tickets are as follows:
- Prepare all of the items you need.
- Your Visa or Mastercard must be prepared.
- Type in a website, www.njmcdirect.com
- Click on the Continue button.
- Enter the Court ID number.
- Next, enter your ticket prefix.
- Last, enter your license plate number.
- Follow the instructions that will be given to you so you can validate your tickets.
This procedure will allow you to pay for your parking tickets online and this service also provides you with a lot of information.
Making a Payment on NJMCDirect
If you have Visa or Mastercard you can easily pay for it. And if you do not have these cards, you have to pay at the office directly. This is the schedule that you have to follow in order to know when you should access the site:
Monday to Thursday: 7:30 AM – 11:45 PM
Friday: 7:30 AM – 10:45 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM – 3:45 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM – 11:45 PM
Follow all the details mentioned above and paying for your traffic ticket or violation will be easy to do and you will get an easily accessible to your ticket.
NJMC Tickets Violation Codes
- 39:4-66.2 applies if you are driving publicly or private property to avoid a traffic sign or signal and it has 2 points
- 39: 4–71 it has two points and it applies if you operate a motor vehicle on a sidewalk.
- 39: 4–80 applies if you are not obeying the direction of the officer. It has 2 points.
- 39: 4–81 applies if you are not observing the traffic signals correctly. It also has 2 points.
Nj Traffic Violation Codes
- 39:4–96 It applies for reckless driving and has 5 points.
- 39:4–97 It has 2 points and it applies if you are not driving carefully.
- 39:4–97a It applies to any kind of destruction of agricultural or recreational property and similarly has 2 points.
- 39:4–97.1 It applies to Slow speed blocking traffic and has 2 points.
NJMC Cant Find Ticket
If you need any sort of help and for feedback about the use of the website pay ticket link, just click on the “Help” and “Feedback” link present on the website.
NJMCdirect Not working
If you are using your browser to connect to the website and the website is not opening, you receive a connection timed out, server not found or website down the error message, then just make sure that in your browser’s File menu Work Offline is unchecked.
For further NJMC FAQ’s or NJMC troubleshooting, visit their NJMC website.
Make sure to have a look on