Publishers Clearing House was created in 1953 in Port Washington, New York, by Harold Mertz, who was a former manager of a door-to-door sales team for magazine subscriptions. The company started in Mertz’s basement with help from his wife LuEsther and daughter Joyce. There first ever mailings were of 10,000 envelopes from Mertz’s home in Long Island, New York, with 20 magazine subscriptions. At that time they received 100 orders.
Moreover, you can win $1000 Cash Reward by participating in the talktowhitespot survey.
After a few years, the company moved out of Mertz’s basement into a new office building and started hiring staff. When PCH moved its headquarters in 1969, its location was donated to the city and renamed the Harold E. Mertz community center. At that time company revenue had grown to US$50 million by 1981, and $100 million by 1988.
Follow all the instructions and enter the PCH sweepstakes 2019.
Although PCH advertises its sweepstakes along with magazine subscriptions, so no purchase is required to enter or win. In 1995, PCH started the tradition of announcing winners of its $10 million prize just after the Super Bowl. As of 2012, $225 million prizes have been given. Some of its larger prizes are for $5,000 weekly for life, or $10 million. Prizes are also from $1 Amazon gift cards to $2,500, $1 million or $3 million. The larger cash prizes are usually paid in installments, typically with a balloon payment at 30 years, reducing the present value of prizes to much less than their nominal values.
pch.com sweepstakes Details
|Sweepstakes Reward||Win Amazing cash Prizes|
|Age limit||18 or above|
|Validity||January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019|
|Entry limit||One person per email|
pch.com sweepstakes Rewards
There are 11 Prizes which are offered in this sweepstakes contest:
- $1,000,000 cash that winner will receive $25,000.00 a year for 29 years, and a final payment of $275,000.00 in the 30th year.
- A $900,000.00 winner will receive $22,500.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $247,500.00 in the 30th year.
- An $850,000.00 winner will receive $21,250.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $233,750.00 in the 30th year.
- An $800,000.00 winner will receive $20,000.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $220,000 in the 30th year.
- A $750,000.00 winner will receive $18,750.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $206,250.00 in the 30th year.
- A $700,000.00 winner will receive $17,500.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $192,500 in the 30th year.
- A $650,000.00 winner will receive $16,250.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $178,750.00 in the 30th year.
- A $600,000.00 winner will receive $15,000.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $165,000.00 in the 30th year.
- A $550,000.00 winner will receive $13,750.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $151,250.00 in the 30th year.
- A $500,000.00 winner will receive $12,500.00 a year for 29 years and a final payment of $137,500.00 in the 30th year.
pch.com – Step by Step Guide
Follow these below instructions to get the entry in the pch.com sweepstakes.
- Firstly, go to the official sweepstakes website of Pch which is available at spectrum.pch.com.
- Now you have to enter the certain requirements which are necessary for this contest.
- These requirements are the title, First and last name, street address, apartment, city, state, and zip code. In the end, write down your email address and then you have to confirm it.
- You can also read the official rules of this sweepstakes contest.
- After that, press the continue button. In this way, you can make your entry in the sweepstakes contest.
pch.com Sweepstakes Rules
There are some rules for the PCH sweepstakes contest.
- Only one online entry is valid per day per individual and per e-mail address.
- Purchase is not necessary for this sweepstakes contest.
- The winner result will be announced within 30 days.
Furthermore, you can win £250 Holland & Barrett Voucher on submitting the Myhbvisit survey.
- Phone: 1-800-645-9242
- Address: Publishers Clearing House, 101 Winners Circle, Jericho, NY 11753.