Save-On-Foods is a famous chain of supermarkets which are located across Western Canada.
Stores have both standard brand names and private label brands, such as Western Family.
It all started in the year 1976 in the local Overwaitea Foods in Cranbrook, BC where Darrell Jones got his start bagging groceries after school.
Save-On-Foods is also known as the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre Arena in Victoria, British Columbia.
After learning the lessons of the grocery store business in 23 different communities, in 2012 Darrell made the ultimate jump from his humble beginnings and finally became the President of Save-On-Foods.
Moreover, you can win $300 Schnucks Gift Card on completing the tell Schnucks survey.
Furthermore, Save on foods stores also have pharmacies.
Other services like nutrition tours, health clinics, and Changes Recycling Centres are also available in this store.
On the present day, Save-On-Foods have 110 branches located in British Columbia, 39 in Alberta, 6 in Saskatchewan, 3 in Manitoba and one in the Yukon Territory.
The store’s loyalty card originally called the Save-On-More card and it is currently accepted at all of the chain’s stores and at all Petro-Canada gas stations, Jim Pattison Auto Group locations, Accent Inns and Panago Pizza.
In 2004, the Jim Pattison Group agreed to pay $125,000 per year for 10 years for the Save-On-Foods name rights on Victoria’s new arena, amidst unpopular public opinion.
save on foods survey Details
|Survey Reward||Win $1000 SaveOn-Foods gift card|
|Location||Canada (excluding Quebec)|
|Validity||January 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019|
- The prize for save on foods online survey is $1000 SaveOn-Foods gift card and one Prize will be awarded monthly.
save on foods com survey – How to Enter
Some essential steps are there to complete the save on foods com survey
- Above all, go the official survey website of the save on foods store which is available at www.saveonfoods.com/survey.
- On a new page select your desired language according to your preference.
- After this, you have to write information from your register receipts like date of purchase, store number, transaction code, and lane number.
- Now tell about your age and rewrite the characters you see in the box.
- Answer all survey questions honestly and truthfully.
- In the end, submit the save on foods online survey.
save on foods online survey Rules
There are some rules which are important for the save on foods survey.
- You should have a Save on Foods store receipt with a survey invitation mentioned on it.
- An electronic device such as PC, laptop or mobile device with a stable Internet connection.
- Age limit required is 18 years or above.
- The receipt must be used within 14 days of purchase.
- You have a basic understanding of English, Punjabi or Hindi language.
- You can only submit one survey per month during the survey time period.
Furthermore, you can win £100 Wilko gift card on participating in the wilkohaveyoursay survey.
Save on Foods Customer Service
- Phone: 1.800.242.9229
Monday to Thursday, between the hours of 6 am and 8 pm, Friday between the hours of 6 am and 6 pm and Saturday\Sunday between the hours of 7 am to 6 pm PST
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 7200 Vancouver, BC V6B4E4, Overwaitea Food Group 19855-92A Avenue Langley, BC V1M 3B6.