Savers Health and Beauty is a great discount chain based in England. They provide slightly used clothing and apparels of top brands at most reasonable prices. Savers are also giving their customers a great chance to fill saverslistens.com survey and get a discount of $2 on your next purchase. 😍
You can buy health, home, and beauty products to a wide range of Hair Care, Personal Care, Oral Care, Household Cleaning, Fine Fragrance, Toiletries, Health Care, Skin Care, Food, Drink and more. Either you want to complain or appreciate the services or products at savers you can use saverslistens.com as a source of your message. Tell the Bell UK about their services and Win tellthebell $500 Cash Prize. 💰😎
About Saverslistens Survey
|Survey Reward||FREE McAlisters Cookie|
|A Requirement of Purchase||Not Mandatory|
|Age Limit||No limit|
Savers have taken the initiative to provide a double treat for their customers. Do shopping at savers and save money to buy branded products at the cheapest rates. But if you are willing to spend some time on saverslistens.com survey you will get more discount on your next purchases.
Simply fill out the saverslistens online questionnaire and give your honest reviews about the products and quality. In return, you will be able to get more savings from saverslistens.com in the form of $2 off on your next purchase. So Hurry up, and shop all you want.
Rules & Requirements for Saverslistens.com Survey
Before taking the survey to read the following rules and regulations.
- You have to make a purchase or donation to be eligible to take the survey.
- Limit of 1 survey per household per month.
- The limit is 1 coupon per purchase.
- You must present the coupon before making a purchase.
- You can join the survey in two ways, either through your purchase slip or through donor invitation card.
- Not redeemable for cash or credit back.
- Coupon cannot be used at grand openings, sales, and cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- You cannot buy new items, or gift certificate purchases from your coupon.
- Your discount coupon will forfeit if an item is returned.
- You have to complete the survey within 7 days of your saver’s visit.
- Savers can cancel the reward at any time.
- Employees and their family members of savers are ineligible to take the survey.
Steps To Follow- saverslistens.com Survey Guide
Follow the steps given below to successfully take part in the survey & sweepstakes.
- First of all, you need to make either a purchase or a donation at a Savers store
- Keep your receipt safe if you want to win the coupon code.
- Now open the official site of saverslistens.com to take the survey.
- You’ll be able to select on the homepage if your receipt is from a purchase or a donation.
- Enter the code from your slip.
- Saverslistens.com consists of short & simple questions, which can be filled in 10-15 minutes.
- On completion of the survey, you’ll need to write down the validation code.
- Finally, you can bring your receipt and the validation code to a Savers location to use your $2 off $5 coupon.
- For more information about SaversListens survey visit savers listens.com.
Savers Health and Beauty opened its first store in Durham in 1988 as a drugstore. They specialize in branded health, home, and beauty products at every day low prices. It is a discount chain of over 340 stores based in the United Kingdom.
They have a wide range of Hair Care, Personal Care, Oral Care, Household Cleaning, Fine Fragrance, Toiletries, Health Care, Skin Care, and Food products. Complete the BK-FEEDBACK-UK survey by giving your honest opinion and Get a BK-feedback Free Whopper.🍔.
have introduced a new active selling scheme known as SAS (Savers Active Selling) for their customers. Through this scheme, most products are offered to the customer at cheaper prices than the usual. Due to their consumer-centric approach in 2014 savers won another award from Verdict when we were voted as the Best Personal Care Retailer in the UK.
Savers Health & Beauty,
Unit 1 Prologis Park Arenson Way
Dunstable LU5 4RZ.
Official Website: www.savers.co.uk
Survey Website: www.saverslistens.com