Old Navy is hosting an old navy online survey to collect customer feedback and about the experience, they had while shopping in their store and in the reward, you are gonna get 10% discount. Old Navy wants to know your opinions and make your experience better and to make the necessary amends and steps to help them serve you better. Just go to the website and complete the old navy survey available at www.survey4on.com. Upon completion of the old navy survey, you’ll receive a discount coupon for your next purchase. Furthermore, win cash prizes by submitting Marks-survey.
|Survey reward||10% discount coupon|
|location||legal resident of 50 United States & the District of Columbia.|
|Entry limit||One receipt can be used once|
|Age limit||18 or above|
Old Navy provides the latest fashions and trends for the whole family at very reasonable prices. The old navy customer service has started a survey to make your shopping experience better. The old navy survey is hosting to ensure complete customer satisfaction and happiness. After taking the online survey 10% off old navy coupon. Moreover, It also offers old navy promo codes and old navy sales for the customers.
The awesome reward for taking the old navy survey is:
- 10% off old navy discount coupon.
There are some rules for the old navy customer survey directed at www.survey4on.com to be followed:
- Above all, an only legal resident of 50 United States & the District of Columbia is allowed to participate.
- One offer per receipt.
- Must be over 18 to participate.
- You must know the English language, French or Spanish.
- Try to use 10% off coupon within 14 days or the coupon expires.
- First of all, save the receipt after shopping at any Old Navy store.
- Open the website link www.survey4on.com and select your desired language.
- Enter the date, time and store number of your visit to the Old Navy online survey.
- Answer the survey questions regarding your shopping experience.
- As a result, you are given a validation code after completing the survey. Use it to redeem the offer at your next visit to the store
The Old Navy brand originated in the early 1990s. Target Corporation was looking to offer a more affordable alternative to its existing Gap outlets. Hence, they opened the first Gap Warehouse in 1993 to accomplish this goal. So, Gap Warehouse’s name was too closely related to the original parent company name, Gap, so Gap Warehouses was quickly rebranded as “Old Navy” only a year later in 1994 to further separate the less-expensive discount clothing brand from its parent company, Gap.
This lead to the birthing of the first physical new Old Navy store in 1994. Therefore, you’re likely similar to the name Old Navy which represents a clothing store, however surprisingly, the name for “Old Navy” come by the name of a bar in Paris. The new old Navy stores differentiate themselves from the older Gap Warehouses in more than just name.
It continued to grow quickly and set a record as the first retailer to pass the billion dollar mark in its first four years of business. By 2000 there were 500 Old Navy branches and it continues to expand today.
Old Navy will appreciate your participation and thoughts and will be helpful for the improvements in the store. Similarly, you can win $500 JCP Gift Card on completing JCP survey.
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
- Customer service: 00 1 614-744-3908
- Call toll-free: 800-653-6289 (from inside the U.S.)
- 614-744-3908 (from outside the U.S.)
- Website: https://oldnavy.gap.com/.