What is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate (WA) is an online community with more than 100,000 members and a training center. Established in 2005 by Kyle and Carson. Wealthy Affiliate has become one of the most trustworthy and highest-rated resources. That will teach you the controls of digital marketing and online business.
Whenever I talk to somebody about Wealthy Affiliate (WA). I generally begin by saying it’s not some cash making plan, easy system to riches or pyramid trick. So what Wealthy Affiliate is all about?
Wealthy Affiliate University is, first of all, an online business community and a marketing training center. If you believe that you will start making money by simply joining Wealthy Affiliate. I would propose you leave, it’s not going to happen. This is likely the major difference between Wealthy Affiliate and all the other online projects.
Wealthy Affiliate does not offer buildup and false guarantees. It does not promise to make you rich overnight. It doesn’t promise to show you a shortcut to overnight millions of dollars. But, this program promises to teach, prepare, educate and support you. If you are ready to start and run a successful business – then continue reading.
Pros vs. Cons of Wealthy Affiliate
- Clear Plan of Action
- All levels of training – Beginner and Advanced
- Videotape training, Step-by-step Lectures and Courses
- 10,000′s of public members
- 13 Full, Interactive Classrooms with tasks to complete
- Live & Supportive Help from owners and professional members
- Easy-to-Build Websites (you will also learn what to do with these sites)
- State of the Skill Hosting
- A strict junk free environment.
- No up-sells, ever. (except Premium, of course)
- Large amount of information that can be irresistible
- Sometimes too much time spending on Live Chat – it’s addictive.
- Not allowed to advertise/sell within WA. (This should be a warning for spammers who want to join Wealthy Affiliate just so they can sell something)
- Starter membership is great for beginners but an upgrade to premium is highly recommended in order to access advanced training
Is Wealthy Affiliate For You?
I accept that WA is not a perfect choice for everyone. WA explains to people how to build a business and how to grow a business and take it to the following level. So in a single word, it shows you Marketing. If you are not ready to learn and to make a move than the entire idea of making money online is not for you. So who can truly profit from this program?
- A person who wants to make an extra income to increase his salary.
- Do not like to go office who have some free time and is ready to spend it in front of the computer.
- Students who want to make money to help them pay for their tuition.
- Business holders who want to get more visibility online.
- Retired people who have free time and want to add-on their pension.
- People who are unhappy of 9-to-5 and want to start their own business. Many Wealthy Affiliate members have been able to quit their “day job” to do online marketing full time.
What you get with your 0$ starter membership:
- Instant access to over 500 teaching modules
- You will get 2 free websites along with free hosting
- You will be given Access to 3 classrooms
- Live support from the vendors for the first 7 days and support from many professionals inside WA!
- 30 keyword searches a month
- Phase 1 of the Boot camp course, showing you how to build an authority website.
What you get with your Premium membership ($49/month):
- Live Video Classes
- Instant access to over 500 training modules
- Unrestricted free websites along with free hosting
- Backup and Security Package
- Access to every one of the 12 classrooms
- Unlimited Live support from the owners and support from numerous specialists inside WA!
- Unlimited keyword searches
- All parts of the Boot camp course
- 100% higher commissions.
- … And a lot more!
How much Wealthy Affiliate Cost?
There are 2 affiliation levels within Wealthy Affiliate. The starter membership is free and will always remain free. The Premium affiliation costs $49 every month ($19 the first month), or $30 per month with a yearly membership.
Wealthy Affiliate Earning Potential
I often get this question from new WA followers and individuals who haven’t joined yet: What is the earning budding with Wealthy Affiliate? What amount of money would I have the capacity to truly make in a year? There is no particular response to this question. A few people make a couple bucks a month; some make $100,000+ every month.
In spite of the fact that there is no exact answer to this question, can tell you this: The amount of money you can earn is specifically related to what you do and how you do it. The people who are very successful have one thing in common – they followed the training to the spot and they took great action. Learning how to do something is great but you need to apply this knowledge in a specific end goal to really begin earning.
Read More at Express Blogger.