Publix Survey: Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
Publix survey – Probably by this time all of you know about the amazing Publix Store and I’m sure most of you are regular customers of Publix. Publix is giving away 3 $1,000 Gift Cards every month to its valued customers just for giving feedback at www.publixsurvey.com. Publix Survey is offering you to win one of the 3 $1,000 Gift cards. The Publix $1,000 Survey is so easy to complete and just takes about 10 minutes of your time.
The easiest thing in Publix Sweepstakes is the solving of the Publix Customer Survey Sweepstakes. Just go to www.publixsurvey.com website and enter the required information from your receipt in Publix Receipt Survey. Go through the Publix Survey Sweepstakes and get a chance to win the grand prize of $1,000 Gift Card.
About the Publix Survey: Important Things You Need To Know
Publix Survey Sweepstakes is available to all the legal residents of United States living in the Promotion Area (Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee). The Survey Starts on Oct 1st, 2017 & will End on Dec 31st, 2017. Random Drawings for the potential winners will be held on Dec 1st, 2017, Jan 1st, 2017 & Feb 1st, 2017. The Prize of $1,000 Gift Card will be given to each potential winner. You can enter the Publix Customer Survey as many times as you want but every time with a new Purchase receipt or a new Mailed envelope. There are only 2 ways to enter the PublixSurvey.com survey sweepstakes i.e. Online & by Mail. The last date to enter Publix customer survey is 31st Dec 2017.
Publix Sweepstakes Survey: Rules / Eligibility to enter the sweepstakes
- You must be 18 years or older of age.
- You must be a legal resident of United States living in the Promotion Area i.e in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
- The sponsor and its subsidiaries are not eligible to enter the Publix Sweepstakes.
- There’s no limit of entering the survey. You can enter as many times as you like but every time with a new receipt.
- There’s a limit of one prize per household.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received within the entry period.
- You must enter your personal information at the end of the survey so that you can be contacted in case you are the winner.
- All the taxes related to the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Remember, not to press forward or back button while taking the survey.
Read the official sweepstakes rules on Official Website.
Requirements to Start the Publix Survey at www.publixsurvey.com
- An active internet connection.
- Recent Public Receipt.
- Smartphone, laptop or computer.
Methods to Enter the PublixSurvey: Online & Mail
You can take part in the Publix survey sweepstakes by two ways i.e. Entering online through the Survey, or by Mailing at the Publix address. The methods are elaborated below.
To Enter Online
- Go to Publix Web Portal.
- Start by choosing your preferred language i.e. English or Spanish.
- Then enter your 4 digit Publix store number, 16 number PublixSurvey Code & timestamp printed on your receipt.
- After entering the above-required information, click next to proceed with the Publix Survey.
To Enter by Postal Mail
To enter through postal mail, you need to handprint the following things on a sheet of paper or card & then mail it to Publix Customer Voice Survey Sweepstakes Fall 2017 Entry, Attn: Marketing/Research, 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway, Lakeland, FL 33811, postmarked by December 31, 2017, for receipt by Publix no later than January 5, 2018.
- Email Address
- Phone number
- Date of Birth
Note: No entries will be accepted received by any other methods except the methods stated above.
Step by Step Guide: Enter the http://www.PublixSurvey.com & win $1,000 Gift Card
- Visit The Official www.publixsurvey.com Website.
- Choose your preferred language i.e. English or Spanish.
- After choosing the desired language, enter Publix 4-digit store number, Publix 16-digit Survey code, and timestamp located on the front of your Publix receipt.
- On the next page, start answering all the questions you will be asked in the Publix sweepstakes.
- It’ll take about 10 minutes to complete the survey.
- Recall your last Publix visit & Answer all the questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey, enter your personal information i.e. your name, mailing address, email address, age, gender, household income etc. and get 1 entry in the Publix Sweepstakes.
Entry Period & Random Drawings
You must enter the survey during an entry period before the deadline. Following are the Entry Period Dates and Random Drawing dates for that particular entry period. Make sure to take the survey before 31st Dec 2017.
Enter The Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
PublixSurvey Sweepstakes Winners: Selection, Notification & Verification
Random drawings will be held to find one potential winner from every entry period. The winner will be notified by the telephone or postal mail or email address. The winner will be verified using photo identification and signing an affidavit within the next 10 days and then will be given the prize. The prize will be given to an alternate winner if the potential winner doesn’t respond within 3 business days.
The previous Publix Customer Survey Sweepstakes winners are listed below.
Jennifer B. Pensacola, FL
Virginia S. Pompano Beach, FL
Jill E. Valrico, FL
Call at +1 800-242-1227
Mailing Address: Publix Market, Corporate Office, And ATTN: Customer Care, PO Box 407, Lakeland, And FL33802-0407
- 1 Publix Survey: Publix Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
- 1.1 About the Publix Survey: Important Things You Need To Know
- 1.2 Publix Sweepstakes Survey: Rules / Eligibility to enter the sweepstakes
- 1.3 Requirements to Start the Publix Survey at www.publixsurvey.com
- 1.4 Methods to Enter the PublixSurvey: Online & Mail
- 1.5 Step by Step Guide: Enter the http://www.PublixSurvey.com & win $1,000 Gift Card
- 1.6 Entry Period & Random Drawings
- 1.7 PublixSurvey Sweepstakes Winners: Selection, Notification & Verification
- 1.8 Contact Publix