In This Post
- Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Red Lobster Survey – About The Survey
- Red Lobster Survey – Rules / Eligibility
- Methods to Enter Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
- To enter Online
- To enter by Mail
- Requirements to enter Red Lobster Survey
- Enter RedLobsterSurvey: Step by Step Guide
- Red Lobster Survey: Prize & Winners Notification
- RedLobsterSurvey.com Sweepstakes Winners
- Contact Red Lobster USA & Canada
- Red Lobster USA Details
- Red Lobster Canada Details
Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey
Red Lobster survey at (www.redlobstersurvey.com): Red Lobster food chain is Giving their valuable customers a chance to provide their feedback on their recent Red lobster Visit at redlobstersurvey.com. Customers can take the Red Lobster Survey at Redlobstersurvey.com or Visit Red lobster’s Official website at Redlobster.com.
When it comes to Sea Food, Red Lobster is the leading name that comes to our mind. The restaurant is popular for its seafood and its services. Do you like eating seafood at Red Lobster? You will like it even more now because Red Lobster is giving away a Grand Prize of $1, Cash & Second 100 Prizes of $50 Cash.
Can you believe it?? Now dining and eating at Red Lobster is way more fun and exciting than ever before. And do you know For what Red Lobster is giving away such a huge amount? And how you can actually get your hands on that prize? Here are all the answers. The Company always cares about its customers and always want them to enjoy the best time at the restaurant. Red Lobster has introduced an Online Survey called RedLobsterSurvey available at www.redlobstersurvey.com to get feedback from its customers in USA & CANADA. And in return for your honest and genuine feedback in Red Lobster Survey, the company is giving away grand prizes.
Win a Michaels Coupon code in Michaels Customer Survey
Red Lobster Survey – About The Survey
The RedLobsterSurvey Started on July 3rd, 2017 & is going to End on October 1st, 2017. The Red Lobster Survey Sweepstakes consists a total of 3 Entry Periods. There’s an age limit of 18 years or older, which means that you can’t take the survey if you are under 18. The Survey is open to all the legal Residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”), and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec).
You can take the survey within 7 days of your visit. You can enter RedLobsterSurvey by 2 methods i.e. Online & by Mail. There’s no limit of Entering The Red Lobster Survey, which means you can enter the survey as many times as you want but with the new survey code and separately mailed envelope.
Red Lobster Survey – Rules / Eligibility
- You Must be legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“U.S.”) or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec).
- You Must be 18 years or older of age.
- You have to take the survey within 7 days of your visit otherwise your receipt will get expired.
- There’s no limit of entering the survey, but every new entry must have new survey code and a separated mailed envelope.
- The taxes on the reward will be the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- There’s a limit of 1 prize per person.
- To view, the official rules click here
Methods to Enter Red Lobster Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes
There are 2 methods of entering into Redlobstersurvey i.e. Online & by Mail
To enter Online
- Go to www.redlobstersurvey.com
- Enter the Survey ID printed on your Red Lobster Purchase Receipt.
- Complete the survey answering all the questions honestly.
- At last, enter your personal details to get one entry in the sweepstakes.
To enter by Mail
- To get an entry by postal mail in the Red Lobster Survey you need to Handprint the following things
- Your name
- Complete address
- Telephone number (including area code)
- Write all these things on a piece of paper, put it in an envelope and mail to Red Lobster Restaurants Guest Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3511, Southbury, CT 06488-3511 USA.
Give your feedback in JD Power Online Survey to win $100,000 reward
Requirements to enter Red Lobster Survey
- A Smartphone, Computer or laptop.
- Red Lobster Receipt with Survey invitation. The Receipt looks something like this
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish.
Enter RedLobsterSurvey: Step by Step Guide
- Go to Red Lobster Survey Website www.redlobstersurvey.com
- Choose your preferred language i.e. English or Spanish
- Enter your Survey id printed on your Red Lobster Receipt.
- After that click on start button to get the survey started.
- Answer all the questions asked in the RedLobsterSurvey honestly and thoroughly while remembering your last visit to the restaurant.
- You will be asked to rate their services depending on your satisfaction.
- Tell your opinion whenever you’re asked to describe your answer.
- At last, enter your personal details i.e. your First name, Last name, Home address, Telephone number, Email Address, city & postal code to get one entry in the Red Lobster Survey Sweepstakes.
Red Lobster Survey: Prize & Winners Notification
Red Lobster is giving away 1 Grand prize of $1,000 Cash & 100 $50 Cash prizes. You can get your hands on the prize by following the above survey guide and entering in the RedLobster Survey sweepstakes. The winners will be selected in random drawings held on the respective Dates.
Winners will be notified by Telephone, Email or postal mail. Each winner will have to provide proof of liability. The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during an entry period. In case of unavailability of the winner, the prize shall be fortified or may be awarded to an alternate winner.
RedLobsterSurvey.com Sweepstakes Winners
Eric Z. of Amarillo TX
Velvet Y. of Shepherdsville KY
Kathleen W. of Oshawa ON
Maurice W. of Marietta GA
Danielle W. of Viburnum MO
Rebecca W. of Mineral Wells WV
Mike W. of Bismarck ND
Thomas W. of Clarion PA
Kary W. of Sylmar CA
Sarah W. of Omaha NE
Destiny W. of Long Beach CA
Allen W. of Spring Lake MI
Garland E W. of Burnsville NC
David V. of Laguna Woods CA
Sheri V. of Ocala FL
Shelly T. of Beaver PA
J. T. of Clive IA
Randy T. of Tigard OR
Margie S. of Benton WI
George S. of Lubbock TX
Cindy S. of Poland OH
Leland S. of Humptulips WA
Jim S. of Denver CO
Kelley S. of Kitchener ON
Patricia S. of Maple Grove MN
Christina R. of Abilene TX
Jean Q. of Mesa AZ
Edward P. of Rockford IL
Joyce P. of Ruther Glen VA
Mary P. of Paducah KY
Raven P. of Huntsville AL
Helene P. of Troy MI
Meagan M. of Kirtland NM
Ilene M. of Brooklyn NY
Janet M. of Ironton OH
James M. of Newland NC
Carissa M. of Columbia SC
Veronica M. of Dublin GA
Elizabeth M. of San Antonio TX
Christina M. of Grand Island FL
Wanda M. of Fishkill NY
Annette M. of Hickory NC
Judy M. of Durbin WV
Teresa M. of Delaware OH
Connie M. of Brooklyn Park MN
Pamela M. of Bartow FL
Michael M. of Cookeville TN
Clint M. of St George UT
Susan L. of Lacey WA
Anthony L. of Hodgenville KY
Bonnie L. of West Chester OH
Olasubomi L. of Mount Prospect IL
Donns K. of Brandon WI
Lisa K. of North Wildwood NJ
Kadesiah K. of Oshkosh WI
Jo K. of Lexington NE
Edward K. of Hallettsville TX
Lewis J. of Omaha NE
Jennifer J. of Kingwood TX
Holly J. of Mohnton PA
Harry H. of Bedford TX
Karen H. of Independence OR
Samuel H. of San Francisco CA
Robert H. of Knoxville TN
James H. of Las Vegas NV
Shantese H. of King George VA
James H. of Goldsboro NC
Daniel E H. of Willowbrook IL
Candis H. of Apopka FL
Sue H. of Saint Augustine FL
Javon G. of Charlotte NC
Cyrus G. of Ayden NC
Lynn F. of Boone NC
Steve F. of East Fallowfield PA
Anne F. of Oakdale MN
Charles F. of Chesapeake VA
Lenore E. of Fresno TX
Sharon E. of Leesport PA
Mark D. of Marion OH
Mike D. of Regina SK
Susan D. of West Melbourne FL
Rich D. of Oro Valley AZ
Randy D. of Rochester NY
Kenneth D. of Jasper FL
Meredith D. of Cherry Hill NJ
Kelly C. of Acworth GA
Donna C. of Ravenna OH
Ina C. of Stockton CA
Serene C. of Gainesville FL
Kathy C. of Hot Springs AR
Thomas C. of Bartlesville OK
William B. of Mansfield OH
Jeremy B. of Palm Bay FL
Thelma B. of Griffin GA
Tarrah B. of Evansville IN
Debra B. of Rosenberg TX
Nancy B. of Water Valley MS
Yvette A. of Taylor MI
Ginger A. of Celina TX
Glendalees A. of East Hartford CT
Rusty Z. of Apopka FL
Contact Red Lobster USA & Canada
Red Lobster USA Details
Contact Red Lobster Customer Service if you have any problem or queries about RedLobsterSurvey
- Call at +1 800-562-7837
- Website: www.redlobster.com
- Email: https://www.redlobster.com/contact-us
- Mailing Address: One Embarcadero Center, 39th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111 USA
Red Lobster Canada Details
For any further information or queries about Red Lobster Survey, contact red lobster customer service Canada
- Call at 800-762-5637
- Website: https://www.redlobster.ca/
- Email: https://www.redlobster.ca/contact-us
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 4969, Orlando, FL 32801-4969.